Monday, October 28, 2013

Another OWH Sketch

Hi!

Another fun sketch came up at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog and I thought I'd give it a try. Even though it's not yet Halloween, OWH is wrapping up the need for Christmas/Holiday greeting cards and is asking for Valentine cards by the end of December... so I thought I'd get a jump on it!  Here's are several of them, based on this sketch

  owh sketch canvas





Stamped images from W plus 9 "Cupid's Arrow", patterned papers from Echo Park "Love Story"  & Basic Grey "Kissing Booth", and Stampin' Up! card stock "Primrose Petals

 Sentiment from W plus 9 "Cupid's Arrow", Basic Grey "Kissing Booth" patterned papers, 
Stampin' Up! ribbon and Primrose Petals ink, on Papertrey Ink kraft card stock


 More Echo Park "Love Story" patterned papers on Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink card stock with a
Close to My Heart  stamped sentiment


Now I'm off to continue putting my gardens to bed... (and snow flurries are flying, yikes!!)
Thanks for your visit today!


3 comments:

  1. I love all your cards! The sentiments on #1 and #2 are fantastic. If I had to pick one, it would be the first with animal print paper...gets me every time! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of these cards remind me of the romance of Valentine's Day. My fave is the last one--just love the patterned paper in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow someone will be lucky enough to really know they are loved. I know I love the sentiment on your first two card so I can only imagine how great a family member of a hero will feel. It's nice that your third card shows the recipient how fast our hero was trying to get him/her the message of love.

    ReplyDelete