Saturday, November 9, 2013

SO Moxie Fab!



           

I can't help but feel a little nostalgic thinking about the many, many, many, oh so many inspiring words and delightful images shared by you, Cath, in Moxie Fab World.  Your writing is full of wonderful wit and whimsy and wisdom, and your taste in "stuff" is, to use a word I first learned from you, the "bombdigity."
I imagine you are a most fabulous hostess, because you welcomed, nurtured, sustained and entertained us. And you shared your gifts and talents most generously... 

I looked forward to visiting Moxie Fab, because it always made me happy.  I love how you promoted and encouraged everyone's talents through Moxie Fabber of the Week & Out and About, and your abundance of fantastic challenges, always leaving a warm & friendly comment to each of us.  I know you won't go far, but you will be so very missed.

                              May your next adventure be moxie marvelous!

{If you're blogging along you arrived here from the wonderful *Chari Moss* and I'll send you on to the amazing *Shelly Greybeck*.   This astounding bloghop begins at *Moxie Fab World* so if you get lost, or want to hop around, that's your home base.}

18 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, aren't you the clever one to create this fun postcard? I love the ribbon treatment, too! this will most certainly bring smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the handwritten message. So personal. And I second your motion for a moxie marvelous new adventure for Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message/sentiment and I love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get the prize for most innovative card for Cath, Coco! So original and so unique and so heartfelt!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't love this enough! What a clever idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How original! And a Moxie-Cath postage stamp too - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cleverest and uniquest (sorry, that's not a word! card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Your postal card is DARLING! I love how personalized it is for Cath (down to that postage stamp!!). I know Cath will LOVE this! So glad that you are part of this epic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this incredibly thoughtful and amazingly personalized post-card, Carol! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me. (And that postage stamp! Oh my moxie fab! That is about the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me--and considering all that's gone on in this blog hop, that's saying an awful lot!)

    Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool card! Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the post card look! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How creative, Carol! I think this post card is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete