Thursday, May 29, 2014

OWH Sketch 226

                                226



I think the OWH weekly sketches are amazing, especially since they all have measurements which allow you to simply follow the pattern and create an interesting card.  Or you can play with it and make some variation because, after all, it's a sketch!  Some of the sketches are very easy for me to "see" and interpret, but there are some that just plain baffle me, even with the measurements.  On the Memorial Day Bloghop this past weekend, I saw a number of those "baffling" sketches used and how, indeed, they make great cards just following the sketch literally.   So, inspired by the many great bloghop cards, I plan to try more of those sketches that I personally find challenging.

In the meantime, here are a couple of cards for this week's sketch 
which I admit was one I could readily "see":


The striped paper is from October Afternoon "Sasparilla" 8x8 pad; the sentiment is in the Stampin'Up! Perfect Pennants set; True Black and Stamper's Select White cardstock from Papertrey Ink; assorted scraps. The sequins are solidly adhered with Beacon's 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue, a super strong adhesive.


The papers are all from Basic Grey Wander 6x6 pad; the sentiment from the Hero Arts/ OWH Year Round Sentiments set; Enchanted Evening and Stamper's Select White cardstock from Papertrey.

Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment