Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Color Challenge: Cantaloupe & Pistachio

I created a card for the Midweek Throwdown at Operation Write Home 
since it was a color challenge very much out of my comfort zone: 
 cantaloupe and pistachio.  
This sound like a delicious combination for a summer salad,
 but it was a bit of a stretch to find a combination that pleased my eye. 
 I like what I came up with and I hope you do too.  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:  Rustic Cream card stock and Kraft ink by Papertrey Ink; 
Patterned Paper by Authentique;
Butterflies, Flourishes, and Background Stamps by Hero Arts; 
Sentiment & stickers by Stampendous; 
Dies by Sizzix;
Lemon Grass ink by Avery Elle; 
Lucky Limeade ink and layering paper by Stampin Up!
Versafine Onyx Black ink by Tsukineko; 
clear embossing powder by Stewart Superior.

No comments:

Post a Comment